This BIDDER CONTRACT entered into between the Bidder whose name is signed below and the Auctioneers. Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them. Additional terms may be posted or announced from the auction block which are just as binding as the below terms.
- FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid for in full before Bidder leaves the premises. Nothing may be removed until it is settled for. Payment for purchases must be made by cash or cashier’s check or by personal check or business check if announced by the Auctioneers. Letters of Credit or Guarantee sales are subject to state sales tax laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of a bad check. In the event of a non-payment of a bad check, the Auctioneers reserve the right to repossess, at any time, at your location, the merchandise involved.
- NO WARRENTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in advertising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents or officers) or the Auctioneers (or their agents or officers) concerning any item shall be constructed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. I, the Bidder, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
- DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneers reserve the right to reopen the bidding. The Auctioneers’ designation of a buyer shall be final.
- BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY: After a bidder has won the bid with his/her high bid, he/she may have become the new owner of the item, even though he/she may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) becomes the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage. Buyers should guard their items accordingly.
- INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent(s), and further agrees to hold the Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his agent(s) and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
- AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are acting as the Owners’ agents only.
- I HAVE READ THE BIDDER CONTRACT AND HEREBY AGREE TO THE ABOE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION